Why You Should Incorporate Video Into Your Marketing Strategy
Online videos will make up more than 82% of all internet traffic by the end of 2022. That’s almost double what it was in 2017!
What does this mean for businesses?
Well, it means that if you’re not using video as part of your marketing strategy, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity to reach your target audience.
Videos are more engaging than other forms of content, and they’re also more likely to be shared. This means that your message will reach a wider audience and you’ll get more bang for your buck when it comes to marketing.
Plus, videos are great for SEO. They can help you earn higher search engine rankings, which will drive more traffic to your website.
As a business owner, you are always looking for ways to reach more people and to promote your products or services. You want to be where your customers are, and you want to be able to reach them on their terms. This is where video marketing comes in.
There are many benefits to video marketing, but here are three of the most important ones:
- Reach a large audience: As we mentioned before, by 2022, online videos will make up for 82% of all consumer internet traffic. This is a huge audience that you can reach with your videos. And, as the numbers show, it is only going to become more important in the years to come.
- Build brand awareness: Videos are an excellent way to build brand awareness. People are more likely to remember a video they have seen than they are to remember a text ad or a print ad.
- Increase conversions: Videos are also very effective at increasing conversions. This is because they allow you to show your products or services in action and to demonstrate their value. As a result, people are more likely to buy from you after watching a video.
Even though video production has been on the rise for a few years now, it’s still relatively new in the world of marketing. This means that many brands are still unsure about how to use video production to boost their business. However, there are a few key points that all businesses should keep in mind when considering video production in the future.
First and foremost, video production is an excellent way to connect with your target audience. In today’s age, people are constantly bombarded with ads and content from all different angles. This can make it difficult for businesses to break through the noise and really connect with their target consumers. However, by using video production, businesses can create engaging and informative videos that are targeted and previously thought to convey the particular message to connect with the people that matter about your product or service.
Also, it is an effective way to reach a large audience and to build brand awareness.
If you post a video in your social media you will get:
- Stay visible longer
- Get more exposure and engagement
- Increase the understanding of your product
- Stand out more
- Provide a more personable way to engage with your audience
- Rank higher in search
Finally, video production is also a great way to build trust with your target audience. Brands can create videos that show off their knowledge and expertise in a particular subject. This will help build trust between the business and the consumer, which is essential for any successful marketing campaign. Furthermore, when potential customers see you and your team in a video, it can help build trust. They’ll get to see your faces and hear your voices. This can make them more likely to do business with you.
HubSpot found that videos helped businesses increase:
- Brand awareness by 70%
- Traffic by 51%
- Sales by 34%
To get an idea of how a video can work for your business, click here to see one of our great examples of video marketing.
We’d love to chat with you about how to flip your marketing on its head so you can stand out from the crowd and show people your brand from a different perspective.
Click the button below and let’s talk!