The Benefits of Video Production for Business
Video production can be extremely beneficial for businesses. It can help them to reach a wider audience, connect with their customers on a deeper level, and create a powerful brand image.
Here are just a few facts that highlight the benefits of video production for businesses:
- Videos are more engaging than other forms of content. They are able to capture and hold attention more effectively than text or images.
- Videos can help to increase website traffic. They are often shared more widely than other types of content, which can help to drive traffic back to your site.
- Videos can improve conversion rates. Including a video on your website can increase the likelihood that visitors will take the desired action, whether that’s making a purchase, signing up for a newsletter, or filling out a contact form.
- Videos can build trust and credibility. Customers are more likely to trust a business that uses video, as it shows that the company is modern and up-to-date.
- Videos can boost SEO. Search engines are more likely to rank websites that include video higher than those that don’t.
- Videos can be repurposed. A single video can be used in multiple ways, such as on your website, social media, and in email marketing campaigns.
- Videos can be used to generate leads. Including a video on a landing page can increase the number of leads that are generated.
- Videos can be used to nurture leads. You can use videos to keep leads engaged and interested in your products or services until they are ready to buy.
- Videos can be used to close deals. Including a video in your sales process can help to close more deals and increase revenue.
- Videos can be used to improve customer satisfaction. Customers who watch videos about your products or services are more likely to be satisfied with their purchase.
- Video improves email open rates. If you’re looking for a way to improve your email open rates, video is the answer. Adding a video to your email can increase open rates by 19%.
- Video boosts social media engagement. Adding video to your social media posts is a great way to boost engagement. In fact, posts with video are 12 times more likely to be shared than those without.
As you can see, there are many benefits of video production for businesses.
The following statistics are essential for understanding the role of video production in business:
-Video is the most popular content type on the internet, with over 4 billion videos watched on YouTube every day.
-87% of marketing professionals use video as a marketing tool.
-64% of consumers are more likely to buy a product after watching a video about it.
-Video on a landing page can increase conversions by 80%.
-43% of consumers want to see more video content from brands and businesses.
-92% of mobile video consumers share videos with others.
-Embedding a video on your website can increase organic traffic from search engines by 157%.
-Video ads have an average click-through rate of 1.84%, while display ads have a 0.35% CTR.
-52% of marketing professionals worldwide name video as the type of content with the best ROI.
-Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
-64% of customers are more likely to buy a product online after watching a video about it.
-One-third of online activity is spent watching videos.
-69% of consumers say they would rather watch a video about a product than read about it.
-The average internet user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
-By 2023, online videos will make up more than 85% of all consumer internet traffic — 15 times higher than it was in 2017.
As the demand for video content continues to increase, businesses are under pressure to create videos that are both professional and engaging. But with so many different elements to consider, from scripting to shooting to editing, it can be difficult to know where to start.
Whether you want to increase sales or traffic, build brand awareness, improve your customer value or educate your audience, we create videos that help you do it.
Below, you’ll find a few business videos our team has created here at Senuelo:
As you can see, video production for business is essential in today’s market. By understanding the importance of video and utilizing it effectively, you can achieve your business goals and boost your bottom line.
If you are looking to get ahead of the competition and create engaging video content click here and get more info and pricing.